Thursday, December 22, 2011

wowowowowwww

It's gonna be christmas real soon!!!
(Forgive the ugly and jerky gif, was lazy to hunt)

But it don't feel so at all :/ 
ANYWAY. work has been really challenging but interesting and meaningful, I'm so appreciative that my first formal employment is rather unconventional and totally not the mindless, mundane saikang unlike most other office jobs that A level students get to pick from, if they're keen to experience office culture.

My team has been really supportive and I'm so glad to be a part of it :) 
As much as they treat me like a little 妹妹 sometimes, and get so amused over stuff I do (that I find perfectly normal >:( ), I've enjoyed my time here thus far, amidst the stress of pushing to meet targets and all.

Today Mag gave us our Christmas presents early! Goodness I have had no time at all to get anyone Christmas presents :( That includes all family and friends, regardless of how close. It really really sucks. Not that I think it's a must to succumb to the shopping industry's brainwashing rgd Christmas and spending but I was hoping to be able to get some nice stuff for people who mean something to me. Ahwell. We'll see :| Aside, Mag got me a 4-colour lip palette from TheFaceShop and it's really nice, as much as I don't use make up XD

 Also I wonder what the rest of the world has been up to in this period. At night I met up with Minyee Sikai and Yimeng to celebrate Minyee's birthday and I found out that there are soooo many ways to spend your time after A levels XD

OHHHHKAY. I'd love to record other stuff down. But I now need to shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment