Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm amazed at how much can change in just 1 year.

Look how we used to know each other.
And how we barely knew each other.


I'm so glad for all the new people I've met--amongst them, new versions of old friends I haven't managed to speak to for a long while--and how I've gleaned many new philosophies from them.




and terrible cliché, je sais--
yet at times i'm not so sure I think that all that was taken and subsequently what came in exchange was that fair a transaction. Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and tell you all, heck this.

But in case you were starting to wonder, today's not one of those times though :)

And honestly I dont think we're only allowed to type this sort of pseudo-pensive-oozing-with-hackneyed-content posts when in emo mode (yucks to emo by the way); what's wrong with sporadic reflection, hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment