Saturday, April 9, 2011

if almost everything else about turning 18 is going to suck, well, at least I know there'll deffo be 1 thing I'm looking forward to, and it's---

CHOYAAAAAAAAAAA.


omg srsly please know that I am no binge drinker at all nor that type of adolescent who thinks imbibing can after can of beer is cool (btw most beers suck why do ppl like them??!).


but.
choya.
is.
srsly.
gooooooood.

and this is my fave:

Photobucket

I never liked alcoholic beverages just 'cause of high alcoholic content (I mean sure the warm feeling down your throat can get nice at times but if the alcohol is literally evaporating into your nostrils and impeding your ability to experience any other scents/flavours.. I'll pass yeah.) and this is perfect 'cause at 15% it is still light and has a very lovely plum flavour wheee :B


AAAND mum happened to mention that even the petrol station near our place sells the 250ml version these days :P she was very disturbed when I told her that I now can't wait to turn 18 XD homggggg it really sucks to n ot be able to just pinch off the supply at home cause I'll finish it in no time and they'll realize in no time, too. !@$#!$%@#%^ argh. need to start a countdown to my 18th in the meantime.



HAHA SHEESH CANT QUITE BELIEVE I SPENT AN ENTIRE POST WAXING LYRICAL ABOUT THIS :o I sure sound stupid yeuch ._.

but yeah, it really IS that good <3


oh and for memory's sake, I ran 11:01 for 2.4 ytd :D gotta go under 11 next year huh babehhh

No comments:

Post a Comment