wow i am getting addicted to the fortune cookie app on fb >< just when i said it was stupid too! btw the pic of the cookie looks super edible X)
"(s)he who seeks will find"
"You need only to understand that it is not necessary to understand, but only to enjoy."
"Your life will be happy and peaceful." (uhh, but you lie, you lie, dear fortune cookie app)
Const! haha i totally agree I miss those times too but I think it's pretty okay in RJ too except for all these stupid things that always seem to happen. LOL anw we haven't talked for so loonnggg...... arghhhhh... like no time to meet up cos you're always so busy and on the rare occasion that you're not, I prob would be. :( hmm must must must talk soon x)
ReplyDeletesighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much catch up work to do esp for ki D:
ReplyDelete