(yeah i blanked out my NRIC and index number, d'uh)
Aside, it's such a relief, and it wasn't an easy birth i tell you. Only sad I wasn't able to hold onto it longer and savour it in its binded state XD
Thanks to everyone who've helped in one way or another, I might've died otherwise :o
***
In other news,
I realized how much this highlighter means to me!!!
In all its cheapskate glamour, it has truly served me SO well (okay sorry i'm waxing lyrical about a highlighter.. it's just...). I freaked out the other day upon realizing I might've absentmindedly dropped it whilst walking from the study area to the canteen, and was infinitely happy to return to the study area and find it still there. Unhappily however, it's starting to dry out after all that highlighting I've been doing.. :( And cause it was free (and from idek where!) to begin with, I don't know how I'm going to replace it when it finally goes out! Oh, the horrors :o I really love this highlighter, no joke.
okayyyy, time to return to my revision. chem mcqs, ugh, why'd they have to drag it out like that. why!!


No comments:
Post a Comment