Sunday, August 7, 2011

>:o

Was just forced to renounce my right to a whole chunk of memories in the form of smses. Some were extremely important to me. Suppose I should have transferred them out earlier but how the heck does a JC2 student find enough time to manually type out 4 months' worth of smses into the computer ('cause yes that's the only bliddy method available thanks to the incompatibility of that laupok phone to my current smartphone. why in fuck's name was I even made to use a laupok phone--the type with neither camera nor, get this, the ability to even be connected via cables to a computer--for 4 months???! how did i survive lol.)

I swear it sucks big time to have to select "Options>Delete>All>Delete All?>Yes" and try to keep yourself  calm whilst knowing that well, it's all just gone after that. Sucks even though you simultaneously know this is the lesser evil.

Sucks, fucking big time.

2 comments:

  1. HI CONSTANCE I AM RANDOMLY POPPING BY WHILE BLOGHOPPING jiayou for studying, don't stress out, all the best :D WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS!

    Oh and don't worry about having to delete all your SMSes - let's just say that they're paving the way for greater memories to come :D

    ReplyDelete