the spiteful little girl with pride issues in me retorts, harharhar this just proves you were a whimpering pathetic douchebag through and through; yet the reluctantly-matured-by-circumstance portion of my soul empathizes that dang, looks like you still ain’t cured and continue to leave a growing trail of destruction in your wake--plain unfair to whoever’s next.
wanted to give you the benefit of doubt, but it’s increasingly apparent how sam was so right about this.
whatever pain you get--if any at all--I’m afraid to say you must truly deserve every single morsel.
and oh yes, a final thank you for being a catalyst of my growth, lol.
***
aside, I resolve that this shall be the last post I ever make on this issue. It’s really so stale I could faint if I catch the slightest whiff of it again :) true blue closure if there ever was one.
No comments:
Post a Comment