Saturday, December 25, 2010

yes we are


I have aged so much within this year. And yet still know full well (would like to believe so anyway) that I am very far from getting anywhere.


The frustration of the wait! In between phases are the worst, when you don't want to properly grow up, but ironically want so badly to mature and leave behind the moments where people don't really know whether to indulge you like a child or converse seriously with you. And I am oh-so-tempted to believe that this world weariness I think I'm experiencing is but a pseudo, childishly self absorbed and diluted version of the full dose :|


Cupid was ailing but simultaneously gorgeous in a semi-ruined way tonight. And sometimes, in spite of ourselves, it is sufficiently enjoyable to be able to sit back and appreciate beautiful things we know better than to covet too passionately.

No comments:

Post a Comment