Bok! Thanks.. Ohwell I really don’t know when/if I’ll ever recover, but at least I’m currently too busy/ distracted to be fully or continuously upset so that’ll just have to do I guess…
Anw haha thanks for buying Nick’s cake I had a great time eating it, let me know how much more $$ I should top up!
Okay. Haha yeah the cake was good *omnomnomnomnom* No need top up liao, the money for it is very confusing coz I didn't record who ate and who didn't, and some ate a lot more (haha omnomnomnomnom). So I decided to just leave it at that after collecting some money.
Well what's the problem? Speak to me when you've found the courage to put your pride aside.
ReplyDeleteBok! Thanks..
ReplyDeleteOhwell I really don’t know when/if I’ll ever recover, but at least I’m currently too busy/ distracted to be fully or continuously upset so that’ll just have to do I guess…
Anw haha thanks for buying Nick’s cake I had a great time eating it, let me know how much more $$ I should top up!
Okay. Haha yeah the cake was good *omnomnomnomnom* No need top up liao, the money for it is very confusing coz I didn't record who ate and who didn't, and some ate a lot more (haha omnomnomnomnom). So I decided to just leave it at that after collecting some money.
ReplyDelete