360 for today! it's great to finally stabilize after like what, 3 years (?! but it's for real okay) of fluctuating and not knowing what'll become of your next training.
shot 352 yesterday and was pretty disappointed but hey before the 362 on thurs i'd be okay with a 352 anytime. not now though :) so watch out tuesday; i'm coming with to claim my 365 :D
***
haha okay to make this post less boring/self-absorbed i shall talk about some non-pistol related stuff.
1) Charis will most probably be coming over to RJ!!! omgomgomg
2) I have to kick the bad habit of chatting with mei till ungodly hours in the morning
3) I am going to (try to) learn how to curb my smsing
4) I don't know which club/society i should choose :/
5) Finally bought the blouses and now i'm ready to go :)
6) OKAY WHATEVER I REALLY GOTTA SAY THIS: I'M SO HAPPY I CONTINUED SHOOTING AND THAT THERE'S NO MORE REASON LEFT TO REGRET THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO TRY ALL THOSE OTHER CCAS THAT SEEMED SO ENTICING WHEN SHOOTING WAS BEING SO FRUSTRATING CUZ IT'S SO DAMN COOL BUT I'VE FINALLY BROKEN THAT MENTAL BARRIER THAT'S BEEN HAUNTING ME SINCE FOREVER. and i love the new seniors heh :) which is such a bonus cuz i used to spend hours trying to figure out how i was going to make that part of the cca work for me.
okay. that didn't work so well either. nevermind byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment